Have you been looking for a laptop under 400 to fit your budget? Sometimes, getting the right laptop for our daily use can be tricky depending on the budget and features of a computer. These laptops under $400 are designed for the average buyer enabling you to compete with other high-performing laptops and still have productive results.
They have excellent features to accommodate your activities. We have reviewed some of the best five laptops within this budget here below.
- 1 How To Choose The Right Best Gaming Laptop Under 400? Take A Look At Following Points
- 2 … And Here Are Our Answers For The Best Gaming Laptop Under 400 Dollars
- 3 Best Gaming Laptop Under 400 Review in 2019
- 3.1 LAPTOP 1: ASUS VivoBook 14 E403NA-US21 FHD Thin and Lightweight Laptop, Intel Pentium N4200 processor, 128GB eMMC Flash Storage, 4GB DDR3 RAM, USB Type-C, Fingerprint Reader, Windows 10
- 3.2 LAPTOP 2: Lenovo Ideapad 110 17.3″ Laptop, Black (Intel Core i3-7100U, 4GB, 500GB HDD, Intel HD Graphics 620, Windows 10) 80VK000EUS
- 3.3 LAPTOP 3: Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series Model:3567 15.6″ Touchscreen Laptop, Latest Intel Core i3-7100U with 2.4GHz, 6 GB DDR4 RAM, 1 TB HDD, HDMI, DVD-RW, Bluetooth, Webcam, MaxxAudio Pro – Win 10
- 3.4 LAPTOP 4: HP 15.6 Inch Touchscreen Laptop Computer (Intel Core i3-6100U 2.3GHZ, 8GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, DVD, HDMI, USB 3.0, HD Webcam, Windows 10 Home)
- 3.5 LAPTOP 5: Lenovo IdeaPad 110 15.6″ High performance HD Touchscreen Laptop – Quad Core AMD A8-7410 Up to 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, WLAN, Bluetooth, USB 3.0, Webcam, HDMI, Windows 10
- 4 Our Final Conclusion:
How To Choose The Right Best Gaming Laptop Under 400? Take A Look At Following Points
When shopping for a computer, your budget should be in your pocket. The functions, however, should be equal to the high-performance processor to give you the best output. Compare several items in the market to decide the best for your activity.
A good and bright display is readable. The screen resolution should give you the exact performance you need. Images and videos should appear as they were shot no change of color or illusions in the background. Screens supported by LCD and LED backlighting are a choice to consider. However, the inches may not matter a lot due to your mode of portability.
Almost all your inputs you will need to use the keyboard. Traditional keyboard is slowly being replaced by the chiclet or island keyboards. If you want familiarity, then go for the conventional style. However, the chiclet and island are more efficient to use. They are ultra-thin and easy to clean. The location of the keys is similar to the traditional style only that they do not have the sloping edges. They, however, have less engaging tactile experience.
A low battery will always disappoint you. When shopping for a laptop, it is important to note the kind of task you wish to carry out and how long you will be from a charging station. If you travel a lot, take a laptop likely to last the hours of your flight or your expected time to get to a charge station. Though sometimes the life of a battery depends on the performance, a minimum of six hours is good enough for a choice of machine.
How does it feel to carry an item that seems to be a bother? A good laptop should not be heavy but at least moderate to lightweight. There are carrier bags available, but people who work remotely and especially in the field need a lighter laptop. Also, students require a computer they can carry with ease. If you check across you can compare different weight without compromising the quality and performance of your computer.
Internal and External features
A computer is built of both external and internal elements whereby you can rate its performance. Currently, the technology is developed with excellent operating systems coming up often. Some other laptops have additional features to fit into the social world. A laptop with an inbuilt webcam is welcome for conferencing and Skype calls to friends. So are other features that allow you to connect fast to internet and share files or images. Memory and storage should be excellent to help store and retrieve more materials without the use of external gadgets. You should also check the number of ports available.
… And Here Are Our Answers For The Best Gaming Laptop Under 400 Dollars
This high-performance laptop with key features like 14” screen and 9 hours battery life is excellent for a long day use. A processor of 1.6GHz and RAM 4GB SDRAM is just what you need for a laptop.
This laptop is powered by next Gen Intel Core I Processor. It has built-in security with high productivity, improved gaming, and creativity. Do your video and photo editing using the HD Graphics. It has an added HDD storage.
It’s powered by the newest Intel Core i3 -7100U processor. The hard drive has enough storage to hold movies, games, music, and much more. No doubt about the HD touch screen that has an excellent quality display.
HP 15.6” has got the latest dependable Intel processor whereby you can multi-task and store more information. The camera is of high quality and can capture details even in low light.
90-180 degree spin for easy access to the premium HD touch screen and it comes with a powerful processor. The slim design makes it portable.
Best Gaming Laptop Under 400 Review in 2019
ASUS has certified this refurbished product to work as a new product. It has built-in high-quality speakers that have chambers and a microphone.
The stylish laptop with a premium brushed aluminum finish is installed with windows 10 home and a battery life of nine hours making it ideal for your daily use.
ASUS is a fanless design with low operational noise that comes with 90 days direct warranty. It is classified under the lightweights, weighing about 3.3 pounds.
- Intel Pentium Quad Core N4200 1.1GHz Processor (Turbo up to 2.5 GHz)
- 14-Inch Full HD 1080p Display; Windows 10
- Thin and lightweight design: 0.7” thin and 3.3 lbs light with long-lasting 57WHr Li-ion battery which can bring you up to 12 hours of battery life.
- 128GB eMMC flash storage and 4GB DDR3 RAM for fast boot time and application performance; Ergonomic chiclet keyboard with fingerprint sensor
- Lightning-fast dual band 802.11ac dual antenna Wi-Fi keeps you connected through any congestion or interference
- Slim and light therefore easy to carry.
- Touchpad and smart gesture technology
- Pre-installed operating system.
- Ice cool technology.
- The warranty period is short.
- A limited choice of color.
- No optical drive.
All the windows security features of this Lenovo 110 17.3” are delivered at no extra cost. The appearance is beautiful with a long-lasting battery.
The laptop comes with an integrated DVD/CD-RW that can load programs, watch movies offline and listen to CDs therefore, no need for an external optical drive.
The high-speed connectivity to Wi-Fi gives you quick access to the internet whenever you are. Make your navigation quick through this frameless keyboard that allows your fingers move freely.
What are the best features of this Lenovo 17.3”.
- Hard drive rotational speed of 5400 RPM.
- A maximum screen resolution of 1600×900 pixels.
- It is installed with Windows 10 operating system.
- The optical drive is DVD+RW.
- Processor description is Intel Core i3-7100U processor, 2.4GHz.
- Very fast in email and internet searching.
- Gift wrap available
- It has a good memory with a lot of storage.
- Attractive display with integrated graphics.
- Limited number of USB ports
- A very Short battery life which is only 4 hours.
- It is heavy compared to other laptops.
Dell Inspiron is among the best laptops under $400 and its wireless network connectivity makes the transfer of images more accessible.
The Dell Inspiron is rich in its features. Music lovers this laptop is installed with stereo speakers powered by Maxx Audio pro software. The web camera is excellent for conferencing and taking photos.
This has been enhanced by the HD touchscreen that has a resolution of 1366 x 768 HD. The budget notebook has excellent connectivity that includes 3 USB ports, Ethernet LAN, HDMI Port, Wi-Fi, Blue tooth and combo audio jack.
- An integrated card description.
- A screen resolution capacity of 1366 x 768
- A rear webcam resolution of 1920 MP.
- Hard Drive rotational speed is 5400 RPM
- Windows 10 Operating system.
- Good touchscreen aspect that reduces constraints on the wrist.
- It’s good for gaming.
- Excellent built-in features
- The pad area is fingerprint proof.
- Moderate battery life.
- It is slow.
- Windows 10 not compatible with Windows 7
The laptop under 400 has a great screen that allows you to enjoy your photos and web pages in detail. You will want to test its full-size keyboard that is stylish with a numeric keypad.
The display is a bright view touchscreen WLED-backlit (1366×768) and an amazing graphics memory that can store up to 4169MB.
- HDD storage that grows all your digital collections with enough space for other items.
- Capture all your favorite details even in low light using the advanced HD camera.
- Experience great music, videos, and games through the vibrant DTS Studio sound.
- The operating system is window 10 home.
- Quality HD display that allows you to enjoy clear image entertainment. The display is 15.6”.
- A 6th generation Intel, Core i3-6100U processor.
- An optical drive of a SuperMulti DVD player.
- Excellent touchscreen.
- A built-in HD webcam.
- Easy to use an operating system.
- Excellent screen resolution.
- Some keys on the keypad do not work.
- Low battery life that doesn’t last long.
- Does not look as advertised.
Lenovo IdeaPad 110 15.6” has a built-in Wi-Fi connectivity that allows you to listen to music and watch movies. Lenovo Idea Pad 110 15.6” has an 8GB memory able to run programs and play games.
This Laptop under 400 has 15.6” touchscreen display that you can quickly swipe or tap across for navigation. The LED and LCD backlighting is excellent for low light use.
Lenovo is installed with features like Bluetooth, and wireless technology permits you to transfer data within a short range with other compatible gadgets like smartphones. Listen to music or movies without any sound hitches. The 1.5W speakers produce excellent sound.
- A 15.6” touch screen display easy to use through a swipe of touch with first LED and LCD backlighting.
- 802.11ac wireless networking that allows you to surf the web send emails and share files.
- Compatible sharing of images and other items with gadget having similar features.
- A massive 1TB hard drive with plenty storage for all songs, videos, and photos.
- Battery life that can last more than five hours.
- Excellent 2.0 and 3.0 USB that enables fast data transfer.
- Excellent touch screen.
- Compatible with other gadgets with similar features like Bluetooth.
- Good operating system.
- Outstanding performance.
- It opens from 90 to 180 degrees.
- Memory is not expandable
- Battery life depends on the product configuration and applications in use.
- Slow compared to similar products in the market.
Our Final Conclusion:
When it comes to choosing a laptop under budget our list pretty much covers it. With different features to look into but specifications and configuration is key to finding a perfect fit.
We suggested HP 15.6” is the editor’s choice having sold more than other laptops and also been reviewed by most clients. Most of the reviews are positive meaning it’s a perfect product for all.
The Dell Inspiron 15 5000 15.6” Touchscreen Laptop seemed a better performer than the other stated laptops. Its ability to connect to HDTV to set up two screens makes it more outstanding.
Most clients have described it as a good laptop for their feedback. ASUS Vivo Book is budget friendly compared to the other four products.
Now you have it, our best picks for the best laptops under $400 without compromising on quality.